Running a program that supports hundreds of teachers and tens of thousands of students requires continued development,
trainings and live support, as well as evaluations of student learning outcomes.
Your financial support helps bring Bootstrap to teachers and students around the world.
Use paypal to give a (non-deductible) gift...
To make a tax-deductible donation:
- Go to Brown University's donation page, and enter the amount you'd like to give.
- For the Designation, select "other" and then "Please specify" in the resulting drop-down menu.
- IMPORTANT: Type "Computer Science Bootstrap" into the resulting text box. This is the only way to make sure your donation goes to Bootstrap!
- Continue on to enter your contact and payment information.
Once your payment is processed, you will recieve a receipt from Brown University for your tax records.
What will be the impact of my contribution?
- Fund a Student
- A $20 donation provides materials, software, and support for one Bootstrap student
- Fund a Class
- A $1,000 donation provides professional development and materials for one full-time teacher
- Fund a District
- A $25,000 donation funds one Bootstrap Workshop in the United States, including software and materials for dozens of teachers and thousands of students.
Professional Development Partners
You can directly support Bootstrap by making a donation
to the project.
All donations are tax-deductible.